Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Spunk Monkeys

Just showing off my lads. We've had a long weekend here, and they've loved having their daddy home for a bit. Lochlain is really missing him during the week, after being so used to having him home more often. Tristan is cutting another top tooth, but you'd never guess it. He just cruises on, never blinks an eye, just grows and changes with such ease. If everybody had babies like him, the world would be more than overpopulated, it'd be bursting at the seams. He is such a little champ. Not that the other two aren't awesome, but they've presented us with their own unique challenges in their time, and so far... we've just not had anything from Tristan that I would have considered challenging. Lets hope I am not made to eat my words hey!

2 comments:

The Aberdeen Quinn Family Blog said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Aberdeen Quinn Family Blog said...

I just wanted to say that your boy Lochlain is the first child, other than my boy to have this wonderful name these past couple of years!! Lochlan is 18 months old, and living in South Dakota, USA he doesn't know anyone else by that name... Wonderful name,
Elizabeth Quinn