Saturday, May 24, 2008

I've Been Tagged

Ive been tagged Barenest.
The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.Each player answers the questions about themselves.At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog.Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.
a) What was I doing 10 years ago?
Hmm well 10 years ago it was 1998, so I would have been in Yr 10, my best year of High School, I was at Carine.
I was a Naval Reserve Cadet (*nerd alert*). And my baby sister would have been oh... 16 days old today! I was living with Dad and Vic and Shane and Lynnette!
I had just met Donna about 4 weeks ago, and we became instant besties. She rocked my world!
b) What are 5 things on my to-do list for today:
Well to be honest, today is almost over and it was a totally non productive day. I spent most of it boobing on the couch or washing kids or making food. My plans for tomorrow however -
* go to markets for fruit and veg shop
* mop lounge room
* have Will ready for kindy by the time he goes to bed, so I am not rushing like mad Monday morning
* spend some one on one time with Andrew.
* do the dishes
c) Snacks I enjoy:
Iced coffee, chocolate, dutch licorice. Especially the double salt and the salmiak.
d) Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
Fund homebirths for those who wanted them with independent midwives.
Buy a nice house down south somewhere, and work when I felt like it as an indie mw (once I am qualified).
Watch my kids grow up.
e) Places I have lived:
Tasmania, Queensland, WA, NT, NSW, Vic...
And who am I tagging?
No-one yet.

No comments: