Friday, September 21, 2007

Beginnings...

Well here I am beginning a blog. Shock horror... I am entering the cyberspace chaos. Today, is beautiful. Spring has arrived in full Perth glory and the boys have had an amazing day playing with friends down Fremantle way, and they are all currently napping on the couch, giving me some much needed silence for a bit before we enter the nightly mayhem. I am creating this blog as a space for my family and friends to check in on me and the boys, as I am finding that I am just far too busy to make many phonecalls, write emails or catch up with people. Our days are full of playing and being out and active, and keeping the house under control. Tristan is 9 weeks old tomorrow, and is an amazing little man. So chilled out, and is just a pleasure to be around right now. He is currently asleep on my lap with his mohawk looking spunky in his stripy leg warmers. Lochlain is 2 now, and a real little man. An amazing kid, so sparkly and so full of expression. He is really coming along now with catching up on a few things and has decided that he is ready to toilet train now, and as the weather is getting warmer, we are all stoked to let him roll with it as he is comfortable. Will, my threenager. Geez, he is a big kid now! He just wants to play, play, play. Hardcore energy that one. Keeps me busy and loves to be out and about and hanging out with playgroup friends. He is due to start kindy next year! YAY!! Ahhh, my peace was shortlived. Tristan is looking for *boob*. Stay tuned.

1 comment:

Lladnar etak said...

Yay Lo Lo!!!!! he is growing waay to quick :'(